Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fun and Excitement to Come


Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of activity on the site lately. I have been out, I just haven't had much time to post. I went fly fishing last week in the cold and did quite well considering I had to break the ice out of my guides all day long. I am also in the process of planning a backpacking trip with my venture crew. I'm already getting requests for classes this coming spring and have been invited to a couple events. I think this year I'm going to play around with some ultralight tent/shelter ideas and see what I can come up with. I also plan on cooking some original meals this year on the trial. By the way...If you haven't been following Tinny lately I urge you to check out his recent tinkering. This should be a fun year and I cant wait to see what comes of it.

See you on the trail,
Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment