Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Back


Hey everyone,


Well, I finished the trail and a day early at that. I started at 12:00pm on Saturday and finished about 6:00pm Tuesday. Don't let me fool you though, it is a very demanding trial. I just kept moving and hiked farther than planned each day. Ill be posting a video montage of pics and video soon.


See you on the trail,

Lance


P.S. I want to thank whoever left the Leki trekking poles tucked in the luggage rack of my jeep. I really appreciate the gift. They will be used often.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lance,

    Congratulations on your successfull trip. Enjoyed the videos. They were very informative and I can't wait to see you in July!

    White Feather~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is your sis,

    Hope you had an amazing trip. Mine went splendid! I got to see many things I never thought I would be able to see. Got sick a little on trip but all is well now. Congrats on your accomplishments. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance

    Ran into a Scout leader that saw you on the trail. He didn't remeber your name but when he said your pack was smaller than mine i knew it had to be you.

    Leaving next Tuesday on a 175+ mile section of the AT. Hoping to do a couple of 20+ days up near Damascus. May be even a 30+ the last day to come back to Hampton for my pick up. I'll let you know how it goes.

    Joe
    jjacaruso@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete